MVP Reward Drawing Official Rules
- Only U.S. members of the National Association of REALTORS® are eligible to receive this offer. Must have a valid NRDS ID number and e-mail address to register. Only new registrations (“likes”) completed between January 16-31, 2015 will be eligible for this offer. Prior registrations (“likes”) will not be eligible.
- No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited.
- If, for any reason, the Reward Drawing is not capable of running as planned, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, or fraud beyond the control of the sponsor, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Reward Drawing, NAR reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Reward Drawing. NAR is not responsible for misdelivered or delayed entries, lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Reward Drawing, as solely determined by NAR, will be disqualified. Any attempt to damage any website of NAR, or tamper with or undermine the legitimate operation of the Reward Drawing, is a violation of these Official Rules.
- The prize will consist of one camera package, which as of January 9, 2014 is valued at approximately $900, but is subject to change in NAR’s sole discretion . The drawing will be held no later than February 15, 2015. Each entrant is eligible to be entered to win the one prize package. Chances of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winners will be notified by phone, or e-mail. Winners may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and, where lawful, a publicity release within fourteen (14) days of notification. If affidavit and release are not signed and returned within fourteen (14) days or if the prize notification is returned to sponsor as undeliverable, then an alternative winner will be selected. All prizes will be awarded. Prizes will be shipped to winners via a delivery method chosen by NAR, in its sole discretion.
- The winner, by accepting the prize, agrees that the prize is awarded on the condition that NAR and its agents, officers, directors, representatives, and employees will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind resulting from the acceptance, possession, misuse, or use of the prize or participation in the MVP Reward. Winner further acknowledges that NAR has not made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for the warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or law, relative to the prize including but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules, and that the decision of the judges is final and binding in all matters relating to the Reward Drawing. Any taxes imposed upon a prize will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The winner, where lawful, grants NAR permission to use winner’s name, voice, city, state,photograph and/or video footage for any and all advertising and promotional purposes NAR chooses in conjunction with this and similar promotions and without additional compensation.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. When you complete the form at http://www.realtor.org/rbenefits.nsf/MVPAction?OpenForm, this information is provided to NAR for the purpose of the MVP Program and not to Facebook.