Log in to FinancialWellness.realtor and take the Online Financial Assessment!
The Who, What, Where and How of Live Streaming and Video Marketing Webinar
- Click Here to View Reward
- You have until March 31, 2020 to order The Who, What, Where and How of Live Streaming and Video Marketing Webinar from the REALTOR Store before it expires.
Details:The Center for REALTOR® Financial Wellness is an online resource designed exclusively to meet the specific financial planning needs of REALTORS®. This comprehensive program includes interactive, step-by-step guide to help members achieve financial security through planning and diversifying their savings, including through real estate investing.
The website offers members:
- A quick and easy check-up to evaluate their current financial profile
- Customized recommendations and personalized goal tracking
- A simulation that allows members to practice financial decision-making and see the results in a risk-free way
- Calculators, budget planners, and work sheets
- Education on monetizing their book of business upon retirement
Members can visit www.FinancialWellness.realtor to take an online assessment, receive personalized financial planning goals, practice financial planning decisions in a risk-free way and explore a robust library of budgeting, retirement, and real estate investing resources.
It is important for every member to participate in this important initiative. Access the Center for REALTOR® Financial Wellness resources by visiting: : https://www.nar.realtor/center-for-realtor-financial-wellness.
Explore a robust library covering:
- Wellness Essentials
- Budgeting & Finance
- Real Estate Investing
- Retirement Planning
- Succession Planning
Don’t forget! The Center for REALTOR® Financial Wellness site is now offering FREE Financial Source Webinars. This resource is designed to help REALTORS® understand financial topics on a deeper level. Presenters include subject matter experts who will provide tips, planning options, and an array of valuable information for REALTORS®. Register for these webinars by visiting nar.realtor/cffw/webinars.