Purchase the Online Code of Ethics Course with CE
2019 Technology Trends Webinar
- Click Here to View Reward
- You have until December 31, 2018 to order 2019 Technology Trends Webinar from the REALTOR Store before it expires.
- Within 48 hours of purchasing the course ou'll receive an email from the MVP program will a coupon code that you can use to get your free digital download.
- Download Value $29.95
Details:Get ahead of the deadline for NAR’s Code of Ethics requirement and beat the end-of-the year rush! Purchase the online Code of Ethics course with CE credit at Center for REALTOR® Development and get a free digital download called “5 Tech and Marketing Tools to Win Listings – Webinar Download”.
REALTOR® members must complete two and a half (2.5) hours of ethics training, meeting specific learning objectives and criteria, within two (2) year cycles. The current cycle will end December 31, 2018. Mandatory ethics training for REALTOR® members was first established by the NAR Board of Directors at the 1999 Annual Convention and it includes the following objectives:
- Heighten awareness of the key tenets of the Code of Ethics
- Appreciation for the role the Code can and should play in professional lives
- Enhances professionalism and competency
- Encourages REALTORS® to view their Code of Ethics as a living, viable guide in their daily dealings with clients, customers, and the public
Click on the ACT NOW button – it’s quick and easy!