1. . Only U.S. members of the National Association of REALTORS® are eligible to receive this offer. Must have a valid NRDS ID number and e-mail address when you register for the 2018 REALTORS® Conference & Expo. Only new paid Premier Access registrations completed between October 1 and October 15, 2018, will be automatically eligible for this offer. Existing registrations and comped registrations are not automatically eligible. Members can enter the drawing without registering for Conference by completing this form between October 1 and October 15, 2018.
2. No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited.
3. If, for any reason, the Reward Drawing is not capable of running as planned, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, or fraud beyond the control of the sponsor, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Reward Drawing, NAR reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Reward Drawing. NAR is not responsible for mis-delivered or delayed entries, lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Reward Drawing, as solely determined by NAR, will be disqualified. Any attempt to damage any website of NAR, or tamper with or undermine the legitimate operation of the Reward Drawing, is a violation of these Official Rules.
4. The prize will consist of a drawing for 1 $250 Gift Card. The drawing will be held by October 19, 2018, and the winner will be notified by October 19, 2018, by e-mail regarding the prize Each entrant is eligible to win only one prize. Chances of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. The sole winner will be notified by phone, or e-mail. The winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and, where lawful, a publicity release within fourteen (14) days of notification. If affidavit and release are not signed and returned within fourteen (14) days or if the prize notification is returned to sponsor as undeliverable, then an alternative winner will be selected. All prizes will be awarded.
6. The winner, by accepting the prize, agrees that the prize is awarded on the condition that NAR and its agents, officers, directors, representatives, and employees will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind resulting from the acceptance, possession, misuse, or use of the prize or participation in the MVP Reward. Winner further acknowledges that NAR has not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for the warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or law, relative to the prize including but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules, and that the decision of the judges is final and binding in all matters relating to the Reward Drawing. Any taxes imposed upon a prize will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. The winner, where lawful, grants permission for the use of winner’s name, voice, city, state and photograph or videotape for advertising and promotional purposes in conjunction with this and similar promotions without additional compensation.